Six-Week Study Led by Wesley Dunn & Kent Frugé
Wednesdays, April 11–May 16 at 6 PM in Room 250
Prayer is the most dynamic discipline in the life of a believer. Yet it may be the most misunderstood and the least taught. This six-session study shows believers that following Jesus’ Model Prayer will lead them to fall more in love with God and grow in their desire to engage in conversation with Him.
In this study you’ll see the significance of starting your prayers by acknowledging God as Father. You’ll learn what it means for His name to be recognized as holy. You’ll discover what you’re asking God to do when you pray for His kingdom to come and His will to be done. You’ll see what Jesus meant when He told us to ask God for daily bread. You’ll understand the importance of asking for forgiveness in your prayers. The study ends by emphasizing the need to ask God to deliver us from the evil one.
- Our Father in Heaven
- Your Name Be Honored as Holy
- Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done, on Earth as It Is in Heaven
- Give Us Today Our Daily Bread
- And Forgive Us Our Debts, as We Also Have Forgiven Our Debtors
- And Do Not Bring Us into Temptation, but Deliver Us from the Evil One
For more information, visit lifeway.com/en/product-family/pray-like-this.